Tuesday 13 July 2010

This is a statement made by a pupil at my school in relation to what has been said about me and my illness by my head of department - she approached S and told her about it - nice dont you think???

"I was taking bags of hay to Mr B after Animal Farm, he was in his room with Mrs R (the American one), he said 'what do you know about D being off sick then?' I replied, 'not much, just what I've heard through rumours, he's T's form tutor, T said he was off with stress', Mr B said that he heard D had lost 3 stone and was really ill, I said I didn't know, I felt he was trying to get info from me, maybe thinking you (S) had told me something, I remained ignorant. He said that he thought D was putting it all on, that there was nothing wrong with him, that he was making him look like the bad guy. I said that my mum had seen Mr F a few days ago while out walking and he had been very withdrawn, didn't speak, stayed a metre away with sunglasses on. Mr B replied that he had probably sensed her coming and put the shades on to pretend to be ill. Mrs R contributed something here about the dark shades being a nice touch and along the lines of what Mr B was saying, but I can't recall exactly what she said, just put something in about him faking in a spiteful joke manner. Mr B then went on to say that D had left him to pick up the pieces of his unfinished work and his year 12 stuff. Obviously the convo was a while ago so it isn't word for word, but it was along those lines."

No comments: